Welcome!

Formerly the Birchfield family blog, this space has been taken over by Sydney B., hip-hop dancer, softball player, fashion designer and youngest of the Birchfield clan.

There will be an occasional note from mom when something of interest pops up, but most of the commentary/photos/drawings will be from the young mind of Sydneyboo, diva in training.

No spelling or grammar critiques, please!




Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gone

Kelsey in her element on a field trip to Rainforest Adventures


First tourney win of the season


Puppy Love


Three months, three months gone. Three months of schoolwork, softball practice, dance class, a new puppy and physical trials that have kept me from even THINKING about writing anything. I'm not gonna go into any details about the events of the past 3 months except to say everybody's well here for the time being and I refuse to jinx it by talking about it!

I thought about just shutting this puppy down for a while. But I've decided to give it a go again. The girls both have new cameras, are taking pictures of EVERYTHING imaginable, so I think I'll give it a whirl again for anybody who might be interested. Or maybe I'll just give it another whirl because it gives me a place to set all this craziness down.

Spring is here, ball season has begun and we have lots of life in this house. Three puppies, 11 fish, 3 kids (when Joey decides to show up for dinner) and two rapidly aging adults who spend most of their days waving hi and bye in a rush to the cars in the garage. People keep telling me what a good time this is in our lives, but I'm so busy I really haven't had time to stop and appreciate it!

So if you feel the urge, stop by every now and again for updates. I think I'm going to turn the reins over to the girls for a little while and let them show you life through their lenses.

Until next time...

~Peace

No comments: