Welcome!

Formerly the Birchfield family blog, this space has been taken over by Sydney B., hip-hop dancer, softball player, fashion designer and youngest of the Birchfield clan.

There will be an occasional note from mom when something of interest pops up, but most of the commentary/photos/drawings will be from the young mind of Sydneyboo, diva in training.

No spelling or grammar critiques, please!




Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blessed

Joe hates this guy because he's so, ahem, *red*, but this song is so sweet. Evidently, you can't snatch the REAL video from YouTube, so somebody decided to create their own video with the lyrics. Obviously, this person was not a proofreader, but I appreciate the effort anyway.

Just when I think the chaos at the Birchfield hacienda is going to make me go mad, this song will magically come on the radio (Yes, I listen to the country stations on my XM -- along with the '80s, Pink and the Oprah Channel -- I am embracing my quickly-approaching 40s) and give me a lift.

Thought somebody out there might appreciate it.

~Peace


No comments: