Welcome!

Formerly the Birchfield family blog, this space has been taken over by Sydney B., hip-hop dancer, softball player, fashion designer and youngest of the Birchfield clan.

There will be an occasional note from mom when something of interest pops up, but most of the commentary/photos/drawings will be from the young mind of Sydneyboo, diva in training.

No spelling or grammar critiques, please!




Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Voting Republican

I got this in an e-mail from a dear friend of mine about a week ago and wrestled with whether to put this up on the blog. About half of my family are die-hard Republicans and that is sometimes a little awkward for me and the other half of my family that leans a little more liberally. But after a pep talk from above-mentioned dear friend I decided that this is MY blog and I shouldn't muzzle myself TOO much here. After all, this is where I come to let it all out anyway.

So if you're one of my fellow Democrats, enjoy. If you're a friend/family member and you're luvin' McCain (Is that possible?), don't take it personally. We can just agree to disagree.

~Peace


No comments: