Welcome!

Formerly the Birchfield family blog, this space has been taken over by Sydney B., hip-hop dancer, softball player, fashion designer and youngest of the Birchfield clan.

There will be an occasional note from mom when something of interest pops up, but most of the commentary/photos/drawings will be from the young mind of Sydneyboo, diva in training.

No spelling or grammar critiques, please!




Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009




NOOOOOOOO ! School is coming! We have to go to school on Monday, church on Saturday, and softball practice on Sunday. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!


I wish Kelsey would stop playing her music ALL DAY LONG. It's annoying!


I am so sad that Christmas is over but I am excited about the new year. Kelsey just gave Ralphie a bath and he looks like a wet rat. My friend invited me to go to a Justin Bieber concert, because her dad does concerts for pop stars. Last time they got VIP seats and backstage passes, so we might get those too. I am so excited!
~Peace out, peeps!

No comments: