Welcome!

Formerly the Birchfield family blog, this space has been taken over by Sydney B., hip-hop dancer, softball player, fashion designer and youngest of the Birchfield clan.

There will be an occasional note from mom when something of interest pops up, but most of the commentary/photos/drawings will be from the young mind of Sydneyboo, diva in training.

No spelling or grammar critiques, please!




Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Correction

Thanks to Tracy Lee for correcting me about my Brady Bunch reference in the earlier post. She feels the episode I am thinking of has Cindy on a televized quiz show freezing up every time she looks into the camera. I will defer to her memory on this, as she is the *queen* when it comes to remembering the details of all cheesy '70s TV shows! (As most of you probably already know if you've ever played any kind of pop culture game against her!) At my advanced age, they all run together!!

~Peace

No comments: